Ruhl & Associates, LLC, offers a unique service… reliable outsourced accounting management services – all at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full time employee.
All successful companies need reliable, timely and relevant financial information to make sound business decisions. We have the expertise and capability to offer customized financial accounting resources on a part-time basis and within a budget you can afford.
Whether you’re a startup company looking for accurate bookkeeping services or an established business ready for the services of a controller or CFO, the accounting management expertise we provide will allow you to focus on your core competencies and help you manage your business more efficiently, make better financial decisions and accomplish your strategic objectives.
For more than 15 years, Ruhl & Associates, LLC, has been working with businesses in a variety of industries saving them time, money and stress. If you’re looking for the financial expertise of a trusted advisor without the need of hiring a new employee, call us at 610-685-0791, or email us at email@example.com, for a free consultation to discuss your current accounting management needs.
Our team has the knowledge and hands-on experience to handle the unique accounting requirements and challenges of most industries. Our clients include businesses in:
- Construction (General & Subcontractors)
- Wholesale &Distribution
- Service industries
- Real estate and property management
- Job Shops
We can provide the expertise to meet the unique accounting challenges faced by specific industries. A few examples include:
- Accounting for Work-In-Progress and backlog reporting
- Recognizing proper revenues utilizing the percentage-of-completion basis
- Providing proper financial data for banking relations and bonding requirements
- Allocating overhead and burden to job costs
- Maintaining accurate perpetual inventories
- Standard costing and accounting for over/under absorbed costs
- Matching of Purchase Order Receipts with Vendor Invoices and variance resolution. Improper accounting for matching the purchase order receiving and accounts payable vouching processes has caused significant profit adjustments.
- Most non-profits require the use of fund accounting for financial reporting.
- Proper accounting of fund balances for both restricted and unrestricted funds is essential
If audited or reviewed statements are required, we will facilitate work with your CPA firm to ensure an efficient year end close.
Accounting Systems Experience
Many clients require an industry-specific accounting system to meet their operational and financial accounting needs. Our team has extensive experience with a number of accounting systems and will work with any system our clients use.
Most systems have similar core features. If we encounter a new system, we will take the time to become intimately familiar with its unique characteristics. Some of the systems we are familiar with include:
- Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree)
- Sage 100 (formerly MAS 90). We have many clients currently using Sage 100.
- Star Builder Construction Accounting
- ACS Master (Job Shop & Repair software)
- Buildium Property Management
- Hard Hat Job Cost Accounting
We are a CertifiedQuickBooks Pro Advisor and have extensive experience working with all versions of QuickBooks. QuickBooks is a powerful and cost-effective solution for small and medium sized businesses if utilized correctly.
Anyone can use QuickBooks to pay bills and record deposits, and there is no shortage of self-proclaimed “QuickBooks Experts”. Just when we think we have encountered every possible accounting issue, challenge or broken system, we run across a crazy new scenario.
Our accounting experience and knowledge of accounting standards will ensure your QuickBooks financial statements accurately report the results of your financial performance and are a useful tool in making sound business decisions.